Welcome and thank you
for visiting our site.
French cinéma, short for cinématographe; see cinematograph
- a. A film or movie.
b. A movie theater.
- a. Films or movies considered as a group.
b. The film or movie industry.
- The art or technique of making films or movies;
adj \prə-ˈfau̇nd, prō-\
- a : having intellectual depth and insight.
b : difficult to fathom or understand.
- a : extending far below the surface.
b : coming from, reaching to, or situated at a depth : deep-seated <a profound sigh>
- a : characterized by intensity of feeling or
b : all